Please note: We recommend that you have your dog vaccinated for Distemper-Parvo & Bordetella & your cat for Distemper at least two weeks prior to your scheduled appointment so that he or she will be better protected from these diseases.
Before your pet has surgery, please follow these instructions carefully:
- Adult dogs/cats: NO FOOD OR TREATS after midnight the night before the surgery.
- Puppies/kittens [and dogs <10lbs]: can be given a small meal before 6 am the morning of surgery.
- All pets should *always* have access to water.
- If your pet shows any signs of illness, please call and re-schedule surgery.
- Please be on time for check-in at 8:30 am.
- Please leave your pet in the car while you register.
- Please keep your dog on a leash/ cat in a labeled carrier [one cat per carrier]. Feral (wild) cats must be in a humane trap, not a carrier.
- Label your pet carrier with your name and your pet’s name with tape or marker.
- Please bring written proof of all current vaccinations with you to check-in. Rabies tags are not adequate proof.
- Payment must be made at check-in [CASH only].
- We will notify you of the pick-up time at check-in. All pets must be picked up the same day as surgery.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!